Zigzag Beam helps to develop children’s social skills as they form an orderly queue waiting to cross, it is not as easy as it looks to cross this multi-directional ZigZag Beam. Provides a challenging and tricky way to get from one side to the other; it is fantastic for testing children’s balance and coordination.
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for 20 years.
Delivery & installation included in UK mainland orders exceeding a minimum order value – Please contact us for more information
- Free Fall Height (mm)500
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)31.5
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)8.6 x 5.1
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 14
- Over 14