Our innovative Waterplay Micro is part of our Early Years specific Waterplay range, and encourages children to experiment with the flow and movement of water whilst learning to work together and improve upon their social and communication skills. Additional extras can be added to the product range to maximise the play experience and development of key skills.
Delivery and Installation is included on all products over £1,000.
- Rotatable sand and water lift
- Water lift
- Water tray
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for up to 20 years.
- Free Fall Height (mm)260
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)14.2
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)4.5 x 3.87
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Delivery Parts List WSP101 - WATERPLAY MICRO - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Installation Instructions WSP101 - WATERPLAY MICRO - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Post Installation Instructions WSP101 - WATERPLAY MICRO - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Numbers WSP101 - WATERPLAY MICRO - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16