Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience.
Position: Maintenance Operative
Job Type: Full Time
Company: Creative Play UK Ltd
Creative Play UK Ltd is a market leading educational partner within the outdoor playground equipment industry. For more than 25 years we have been designing, manufacturing and installing playground equipment and outdoor play areas. We specialise in providing top quality playground equipment for Schools, Holiday Parks, Local Authorities, Visitor Attractions, Private Day Nurseries, Pubs and Community Groups.
Our Playground Maintenance Department are recruiting for Maintenance Operatives to join this busy department working throughout the UK, visiting customer sites, carrying out servicing, repairs and reports etc. on our equipment and surfacing working to the highest standard.
The successful candidates will be required to spend 3-4 nights per week away from home, You will have a smart appearance, good organisational and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines and be able to work own your own and as part of a team.
A full UK driving licence is essential and you will be also required to undergo a DBS check to enable you to work within this industry.
The following would be an advantage:
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Able to work as a team as required.
- Able to reads and follow instructions/technical specifications.
- Previous safety surfacing experience
- Installation of Playground equipment
- Ground works/Landscaping/Fencing
- Joinery/Building/General problem solving
- A valid CSCS Card would also be an advantage though not essential.
In return the company offers:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days annual holiday plus statutory days
- Continued training and development within the role.
- Potential for promotion within the department.
If you feel this is the role for you please forward your up to date CV to Creative Play UK Ltd, P.O Box 707, Mold, CH7 1FG marked for the attention of Becky Arkell or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org