Customer Play Advisor
Creative Play have been established for 30 years, and in that time, we have provided playgrounds for more than 14,000 customers. We pride ourselves on our stability, constantly offering our clients reliable service and clear communication. Our trusted reputation is evidenced by our growing list of happy clients across the UK.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Customer Play Advisor based in our Chester office.
Based at our Chester office, you will act as the first point of contact for our customers, qualifying enquiries, booking appointments and supporting the sales team with administrative duties. This role will provide excellent levels of customer service to Creative Play’s customers whilst additionally providing support for the Area Sales Managers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and react efficiently to all inbound enquiries to the business via phone, website, email, web-chat, post or other method, providing first class customer service at all times.
- Conduct telephone consultations using knowledge of products & services.
- Qualify (against set criteria) all enquiries and schedule appointments for the Area Sales Manager’s (ASMs) effectively using geographical knowledge.
- Administrate all paperwork associated with meetings i.e., Calendar’s, CRM, Opportunity tracker etc.
- Update Cloud based CRM Software.
- Nurture inbound enquiries to the point where they meet set criteria for a meeting.
- Send out quotations/proposals via email.
- Liaise with the design department to support you with raising quotations for customers which do not qualify for an appointment.
- Communicate with the ASM’s and support administratively whilst they are away from their office including distribution of quotations, email correspondence etc.
- Liaising with other departments when required.
- Using Sage line 50 accounts software to process sales orders and carry out the full sales order processing (SOP) process.
- Maintain and update customer database ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Promote the company through use of digital and social media platforms i.e. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Coordinator to discuss marketing communications and how this activity can be supported.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are always provided, maximising the customer experience.
- Support the Sales Management team as reasonably requested with ad-hoc projects, holiday cover etc.
- Send sales contracts to customers at point of ordering using Adobe Sign
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who operates well on their own as well as being an integral part of a team. Presentable, positive and outgoing in character, you will need to have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Strong use of Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of Sales experience – minimum 1 year
- Appreciate sense of urgency and meeting deadlines
- Work well under pressure & with high volumes of enquiries
- Ability to provide supreme levels of customer service
- Strong numeracy & written skills
- Confident communication skills
- Strong UK geographical knowledge with confidence to use Google Maps
- Ability to prioritise workload with strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner with the confidence to answer inbound calls and the natural ability to build rapport with our customers
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Outstanding Listening skills
- Experience in administrative duties
- Experience in using Sage Line 50 Accounts would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Experience in an office based role
What do we offer in return?
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- With On Target Earnings – £25,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00, 1hour lunch
- 20 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day after 2 years’ continuous service and continues each year of service to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Free use of our employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Relaxed dress code
- Part time (minimum 30 hours) & term-time only role considered.
How To Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org