The Zenith Three is an impressive three tower system, designed to provide hours of fun for children as they traverse around the equipment in new and exciting ways. Hosting a variety of challenging play features including a clatterbridge, vertical climbing panel and crawling tube, it encourages children to develop new and existing skills through a combination of physical, imaginative and creative play. Available in a variety of colours or a rustic option, it looks fantastic in any playground setting.
Delivery and Installation is included on all products over £1,000.
- Three towers with roofs
- Slip-resistant ramp
- Steel core rope pull
- Stainless steel slide
- Vertical climbing panel
- Firefighter’s pole
- Crawling tube with slip-resistant floor
This product does not require safety surfacing when installed into well-maintained grass.
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for up to 20 years.
All of our ropes and nets are polypropylene covered multi-filament steel core ropes secured with hydraulically pressed end connections and custom made tamper-proof net joints.
- Free Fall Height (mm)1000
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)54.17
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)8.12 x 9.30
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Delivery Parts List Z103 - ZENITH THREE - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Installation Instructions Z103 - ZENITH THREE - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Post Installation Instructions Z103 - ZENITH THREE - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Numbers Z103 - ZENITH THREE - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16