Tennis Target Panel
Encourage children to engage with their own games of tiny tennis with our Tennis Target Panel! Perfect for single or two player games, this innovative target panel encourages children to develop coordination and movement skills.
How to play:
- Two players stand within a large square and take turns to hit the ball over the net, each being worth 10 points as long as the ball lands back in the court.
- The other player must return the shot before it has bounced twice and the game continues until the ball is deemed ‘out’, hits the net, lands outside the court or bounces twice before the return.
- If the ball hits any of the number targets, these replace the score of 10 if the ball lands back in the court (Ace being worth 250 points)
- Keep note of the score, the winner being the player with the highest score at the end of play.
Includes Delivery and Installation on all orders over £1,000
- The panels are manufactured from self-coloured, UV stable high density polyethylene.
- All metal work is galvanised.
- The purpose made brackets allow the panels to be positioned as required prior to the uprights being securely fixed into the ground, all fastenings are tamper proof.
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)0.10 x 2.6
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Delivery Parts List T119 - TENNIS TARGET PANEL - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Installation Instructions T119 - TENNIS TARGET PANEL - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Post Installation Instructions T119 - TENNIS TARGET PANEL - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Numbers T119 - TENNIS TARGET PANEL - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16