Our version of this classic is to decorate the top of the posts with colourful high-density polyethylene, and set them at differing heights to provide a greater challenge when get across to the other side. Children never tire of jumping over leapfrog posts. And they look great in any playground.
They’re perfect at linking other pieces of equipment together to build on a fun playground environment.
All orders over £1,000 include Delivery and Installation
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for 20 years.
- Free Fall Height (mm)900
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)19.5
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)3.1 x 6.2
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16