The Jelly Board is a product that is enjoyed by children as it tests their balance and co-ordination, giving kids the experience of surfing the playground waves. The huge springs means it won’t compress underweight and the slip-resistant walkway provides a good grip and comes as standard.
Let your children ride the crest of the wave with a Jelly Board from Creative Play UK.
All orders over £1,000 includes Delivery and Installation
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for 20 years.
- Free Fall Height (mm)350
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)14.85
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)3.3 x 4.5
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Delivery Parts List CH103 - JELLY BOARD - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Installation Instructions CH103 - JELLY BOARD - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Post Installation Instructions CH103 - JELLY BOARD - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Numbers CH103 - JELLY BOARD - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16