The Fort Lincoln is the perfect focal point for any play environment! An impressive two tower system over multiple levels, it boasts a variety of play features including a stainless steel slide, a clatterbridge and an inclined walkway and is guaranteed to keep children active for hours. Encouraging physical, social, creative and imaginative play, the Fort Lincoln promotes the development of fundamental movement skills as children are challenged to traverse around the equipment in new and exciting ways.
Delivery and Installation is included on all products over £1,000.
- Two roofed, multi-level towers
- Stainless steel slide
- Inclined walkway
- Slip-resistant ramp
- Steel core rope pull
All of our timbers are pressure treated with a chrome-free and arsenic-free preservative which protects against decay and insect attack for up to 20 years.
All of our ropes and nets are polypropylene covered multi-filament steel core ropes secured with hydraulically pressed end connections and custom made tamper-proof net joints.
- Free Fall Height (mm)2000
- Minimum Surfacing Area (if required) (m2)64.7
- Minimum Space Required (width x length) (m)7.34 x 11.3
- Standards ComplianceBS EN 1176
- Delivery Parts List ZM104 - FORT LINCOLN - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Installation Instructions ZM104 - FORT LINCOLN - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Post Installation Instructions ZM104 - FORT LINCOLN - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Servicing Instructions Maintenance-Instructions.pdf
- Spare Part Numbers ZM104 - FORT LINCOLN - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Spare Part Availability2-4 Weeks
- Minimum Required Persons2
Suitable for Ages
- Under 5
- 5 - 7
- 7 - 11
- 11 - 16
- Over 16