Creative Play have been established for more than 25 years, and in that time we have provided playgrounds for more than 10,000 customers. We pride ourselves on our stability, constantly offering our clients reliable service and clear communication. Our trusted reputation is evidenced by our growing list of happy clients across the UK.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Playground Installer to work as part of a 2 man team based in the Winchester area.
The Purpose of the role will be to install playground equipment into schools, leisure facilities, Parish Councils and more around the country in line with current safety standards.
The job holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skill and ability. This will include travelling around the country, staying out 3-4 nights per week every week ensuring all installations are completed within set time scales. You will be communicating with customers and the office throughout the installation. You will need to organise the site to ensure it is efficient and safe for staff and children and ensure all receipts are kept for the submission of expenses. As you will be working in close proximity to children a valid DBS check is essential.
The correct person must have:
- A Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Able to perform manual tasks in an outdoor environment
- Experience in usage of power tools
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Candidates must have good problem solving and communication skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Be prepared to travel around the UK which would include overnight stays during the week
- Valid CSCS Card would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience in installing playground equipment or groundwork’s/construction would be seen as a distinct advantage
What do we offer in return:
- Salary: National Minimum Wage, Full-time, Permanent (depending on experience)
- Monday 7:00 – 17:00 & Tuesday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 on site (this does not include driving/travelling to site)
- 20 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day after 2 years’ continuous service and continues each year of service to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Free use of our employee assistance programme (EAP).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org