Did you know we are now offering flexible leasing options for your business equipment?!
Creative Play, in association with Shire Leasing PLC, are offering leasing options for your business equipment needs.
Leasing is a flexible payment option that comes with many benefits:
No major upfront costs – Don’t let a purchasing budget hold you back. Leasing removes the need for significant outlay, allowing you to put your cash to better use.
Pay as you earn – Get use of the equipment immediately, without having to find the full sum up front. Only the first rental is normally required to begin the agreement and it is usually taken by Direct Debit.
Fixed payments – Lease rental payments are fixed, which makes budgeting and forecasting easier.
Protect existing lines of credit – Leasing protects your existing lines of credit such as bank loans and overdrafts.
Easy upgrades – Business equipment is always evolving. At the end of the agreed term, you can upgrade to state of the art equipment.
Completing a lease agreement is really simple…
- 1. Call for a quote
- 2. Provide details and apply over the phone
- 3. Once credit checks are cleared, documents will be sent to you via email*
- 4. E-sign the document and return
- 5. Equipment delivered and lease begins
- *Subject to application, credit and Shire Leasing’s terms and conditions
To discuss leasing options, call your account manager now or call our sales team on 01244 375627
Who are Shire Leasing?
Shire Leasing PLC provide competitive rates and great support when offering business finance options, making them the preferential and recommended business lease provider of Creative Play.
Shire Leasing is the largest independent funding house in the UK, specialising in leasing specifically for business critical equipment in the B2B market place.
- – An innovative and agile company working with manufacturers, resellers and distributors since 1990
- – Funder with an own book portfolio of circa £100m to support UK SMEs, as well as relationships with a strong panel of investors which allow for deals to be broked if necessary.
- – Credit decisions in as little as 6 seconds, so you can continue your growth plans with minimal delays.
*Subject to application, credit and Shire Leasing’s terms and conditions. For Limited Companies Business Use Only. Any lease entered into will be with Shire Leasing PLC and subject to application, credit and their terms and conditions.
Shire Leasing PLC is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.