COVID-19 Business Update
Here at Creative Play we are taking many steps to make sure we are COVID Secure ensuring the safety of our customers, staff and visitors across all of our offices, factories and out on sites.
UPDATE: Tuesday 5th January 2021
Creative Play continues to operate in a Covid Secure manner, following all government guidelines. This enables us to carry out our day to day business whilst ensuring the safety of our colleagues and customers.
We can provide:
- Contactless on-site consultation meetings held outside
- Virtual consultation if you would prefer using Zoom, TEAMS or other video platforms
- Price estimates based on measurements and photos you provide in conjunction with online mapping and imagery
- Outdoor contactless pre-start and sign-off meetings
- Self- sufficient installations without the need for building access and inline with Covid secure Risk Assessment & Methods Statement (RAMS)
Outdoor playgrounds provide so many benefits to physical and mental health – now is the perfect time to start planning your project, you contact us via phone, email or our website: https://creativeplayuk.com/contact-us/
Staying COVID-19 Secure
We can confirm that we have introduced new measures for the daily running of our business that comply with the government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
Managing Transmission Risk
Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
An example of some of the steps we are taking: