We make Creative Play happen
Here at Creative Play we’ve been designing, manufacturing and installing high quality playground equipment since 1991.
Customers who have worked with us to develop exciting new outdoor playgrounds include Schools,
Nurseries, Holiday Parks, Parish Councils, Pubs and Local Authorities.
9 great reasons to choose Creative Play
1. Creative Play have been established for more than 25 years, and in that time we have provided playgrounds for more than 10,000 customers. We pride ourselves on our stability, constantly offering our clients reliable service and clear communication. Our trusted reputation is evidenced by our growing list of happy clients across the UK.
2. As we have now produced over 12,000 outdoor playgrounds, we can provide all of our clients with a helpful list of examples and case studies local to you. This will give you a chance to view some of our products in the context of active playgrounds, and you could even speak to past clients local to you, to hear about their time with Creative Play.
3. All of our installations are completed to British and European playground safety standards by our installation teams, who specialise in outdoor playground equipment. Each playground development is overseen by a dedicated Installation Manager, who ensures every playground is completed to meet the BSEN 1176/1177 standards.
4. We have over 500 products to choose from across our catalogue of playground items. This is to ensure we have something for every customer, as each and every playground is unique and has different requirements. Our catalogue is ever-expanding, as we want to provide great service and choice to all of our clients.
5. Creative Play offers some of the longest and most comprehensive product guarantees in the industry. We have been around long enough to have tried and tested solutions, and we stand by the materials and processes we use. For example, our pressure-treated timber is guaranteed for 20 years against rot and infestation.
6. Our Playground Maintenance & Inspection Department can continue to look after your equipment for many years to come after your initial playground installation. We will make sure to remind you on an annual basis exactly when your next inspection is due and we will ensure that all checks are completed to the required standards.
7. Every member of our installation teams at Creative Play are DBS/CRB checked. All of the teams are accustomed to working on school sites, pubs, visitor attractions and local authority parks and understand the requirements for the highest levels of Health & Safety, as well as conducting themselves in an appropriate manner at all times.
8. We constantly strive to improve the level of service our business can provide. One way that we do this is that we often work towards gaining different awards and accreditations. We are proud to have been awarded accreditations from CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractors, ISO 9001, SMAS, ROSPA, API and Made in Britain.
9. We understand that our clients have clear budgets to consider during any playground development. With this in mind, we offer all of our customers playground budget advice to ensure the process doesn’t get too daunting. Creative Play have been able to guide many clients towards the sourcing funding providers and putting together local funding ideas.