We make Creative Play happen
Here at Creative Play we’ve been designing, manufacturing and installing high quality playground equipment since 1991.
Customers who have worked with us to develop exciting new outdoor playgrounds include Schools,
Nurseries, Holiday Parks, Parish Councils, Pubs and Local Authorities.
10 great reasons to choose creative play
1. Creative Play have been established for more than 25 years and in that time we have provided for more than 10,000 customer, we therefore pride ourselves on financial stability. Within the 25+ years Creative Play have constantly strived to provide our customers with the ultimate service to keep our customers happy, this has shown in continual business across the UK.
2. As we have now produced over 12,000 outdoor playgrounds, we can provide all of our customer with a list of references and case studies local to you. This will give you a chance to view our products if required and contact our customers to hear about their time with Creative Play.
3. All of our installation are completed to British and European playground safety standards by our installation teams, who are trained and specialise in outdoor playground equipment. Each playground development is overseen by one of our dedicated Installation Managers, who ensure every playground is signed off on completion by meeting the BSEN 1176 / 1177 standards.
4. We have over 500 products to choose from in our huge catalogue. This is to ensure we have something for every customer, as each and every playground is unique and has different requirements. Our catalogue is persistently growing and will continue too, as we want to provide great service to all of our customers.
5. Creative Play offers some of the longest and most comprehensive product guarantees in the industry and crucially we have been around long enough to be able to stand by the materials and processes we use. For example, our pressure treated timber is guaranteed for 20 years against rot and infestation.
6. Our Playground Maintenance & Inspection Department will continue to look after your equipment for years to come after installation. We will remind you on an annual basis when your next inspection is due and complete accordingly.
7. All of our installation teams at Creative Play are DBS/CRB checked on starting employment. All the teams are accustomed to working on school sites, pubs, visitor attractions and local authority parks and understand the requirement for the highest levels of Health and Safety, as well as conducting themselves in the appropriate manner.
8. We constantly strive to improve our business, to do this we have been working towards gaining different awards and accreditations. We are proud have been awarded accreditations from CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractors, ISO 9001, SMAS, ROSPA, API and Made in Britain.
9. We understand that our customers have to consider all budgets and finances during playground developments, because of this we offer all our customers expert funding advice to assist with the process that can be pretty daunting. Creative Play have been able to guide many customers towards the right funding providers and help with funding ideas.